Sunday, 21 September 2025

Zubeen da

 



     Zubeen da

     Zubeen da ! Zubeen da! 
     You  leave me amazed at life!
     How you just  expire 
     In the blink of an eye !

     I am mesmerized Zubeen da!
     By the  power of your love!
      The whole universe is crying, 
      Today,  life has stopped for all! 

      Oh Zubeen da!
      The  earth did shake ; 
       The  rainfall had no love ! 
        I wondered  why? Zubeen da? 

             Death powerless death!
        A mere physical demise! 
        Hey there  Zubeen da! 
        Sing a song in my heart! 

       Your songs give life to my soul
        Your songs touch love in my soul 
      I may cease to exist 
      Without your song in my soul!

        Zubeen da! Oh Zubeen da! 
         I see you are smiling ;
       Because you are immortal 
         Zubeen da! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

KRISHNA KRISHNA

Krishna Janmashtami is a  day that  heralds the  birth of God Shri Krishna who is worshipped in the  Hindu Religion as an incarnation of  th...