Monday, 30 November 2020

A moment


I pick a colour with a wet brush,

And sweep the canvas with a twist,

To paint a moment that was, is and will be ,

My love forever !

The moment has a smile as beautiful as the morning ray!

The moment has eyes of loyal faith and a mysterious hue !

I simply felt so loved !

It was a pleasant surprise with no queries.

It was a simple gesture but I still fail to find 

A way out of the maze it engulfed me in !

I had no hope in the dusty shades 

Of the unending sagas!

But it stood with open arms 

To fill me with hope!

Don't be surprised if I say it is instead of it was !

All the others passed in time;

All but a moment !

It has stood by me all throughout!

I only know because I caught a glimpse or two of it;

More often than not in my own vistas of the real images of time!

                 Manjita Das 


No comments:

Post a Comment

KRISHNA KRISHNA

Krishna Janmashtami is a  day that  heralds the  birth of God Shri Krishna who is worshipped in the  Hindu Religion as an incarnation of  th...